At Little Angels Funhouse we offer a safe and secure place for your child. We have designed a inclusive curriculum taking the best from various teaching philosophies for the overall development of your child, Also covered are spoken English, Environment, (general knowledge & science), Art & Craft, Drama, Music & Song, etc. All this ensures that your child fares well in any school he later joins.
The classrooms are designed to accommodate 20 students and are staffed by one qualified teacher and one junior teacher, so that each individual student is given personal attention in his or her development during the stay in the school. The building is proposed to occupy 40% of the plot and the balance 60% is utilized as a play area. The play area has most modern play equipment and has its own swimming pool with a filtration plant and a small auditorium for the children and a gymnasium.
The team at LAFH comprises of a group of experienced and passionate early childhood practitioners in all areas of child development, working hard to ensure that the stronger the start, the greater the finish, for every child.
Our Success Stories – Our Students Who Got Admitted Into Convent School.
1 Suveer Deven Sahni
2 Ansh Bhatia
3 Deven Bhatia
4 Mishika Manchanda
5 Aishmeet Virk
6 Falak Chaudhary
7 Achal Chawla
8 Aarav Bambha
9 Aayan Bambha
10 Kabeer Sachdeva
11 Divyansh Garg
13 Shourya Gupta
14 Vedant Nain
15 Radhika Mehla
16 Yuvana Siwach
17 Soham Shrivastva
18 Anvi Aggarwal
19 Aradhya Mittal
20 Morisha Singla
Why Little Angels?
- Well planned campus with all modern world class facilities.
- Ideal teacher-student ratio 1: 10 formed of experienced facilitators.
- Temperature controlled, hygienic & ergonomically designed classrooms.
- Spacious play area with Non – Toxic toys, a splash pool & a sandpit.
- A separate dining hall for meal times and for learning table manners.
- Entertainment time for cartoons and educational movies, DVD shows.
- Exercises, Yoga & Meditation Classes & outdoor games sessions.
- Story telling and story creation session with Library facility.
- Transport facility.
- Regular health check-ups.
- Field trips/Picnics to places of cultural, historical and environmental interest.
- Emphasis on creative arts like, Music, Dance, Art & Craft.
- To help child acclimatize to outside world and ease the separation pangs
- Participation – Learning by doing Approach being followe
- Home parents teachers meet once a year.
Opening a Pre-school is a hard decision to make for anyone. The kind of responsibility it brings can only be shouldered by very dedicated individuals. Saying that, it is also a great opportunity for interacting with children and growing and flourishing overall personalities. It gives you a feeling of pleasure for playing the role of an Educationist in the society who provides a crucial learning experience to the children. If that wasn’t reward enough, it is also the chance of owning a successful business operation simply because the demand for quality Pre-school education will never moderate. Plus the comfort of getting scheduled earnings in the form of school fees, which would multiply every year due to increase in the admission of pre school kids. All in all, it is a great chance to give meaning to one’s life.
- Element of uniqueness in LAFH KIDS that makes it difficult for other players to create and sustain something very similar.
- All necessary assistance and training to set up and start off.
- Effective advertising, promotion and publicity support.
- Low investment with high returns, which could range from 30% – 40% per annum proven business model that works like a miracle.
- Reasonable Franchise fee & royalty – No recurring, Renewal charges, No hidden costs – No false promises.
- Assurance of a successful business venture, being a part of an established group.
- A fast break-even and return of investment complete range of educational support services.
- A technology enabled preschool chain.
- 100% business oriented approach.
- Complete academic support such as books, day-wise curriculum/ activities, instructional manuals, periodic teacher training, etc.
- Complete support in the development of new branch such as interior layout design, color scheme, concept development, etc.
- Guidance for organizing functions, seminars, events and promotion campaigns.
- Designing of marketing and promotional material such as newspaper advertisement, posters, banners, catalog, pamphlets, etc.
- Regular performance review & training of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Ongoing support to branches on how to improve business.
- 2000 – 4000 Sq. Ft. (owned or leased) according to City/ Town, preferably in
- residential area on the Ground Floor.
- Franchise Fee:- Non-Refundable
- Agreement: – Period will be for two Years
- Investment: – In the range of 4 to 8 lac depending upon the city /Town
- Enthusiasm- a fire to be a thriving entrepreneur
- Nature – inherent love to work with little children to make a difference in their lives