Hotel Gopinath The Grand is situated near Karnal club and Opposite to Dyal Singh college. Hotel Gopinath The Grand is a perfect place to rest while you explore the vibrant and rapidly evolving city of Karnal.
A variety of facilities are offered to our customers to make their stay with us a relaxed and comfortable one. Such as; round the clock room service, doctor on call, laundry and front desk.
We also offer our guests the facility of an in-house banquet hall for arranging various ceremonies and parties. Our dedicated staff works tirelessly to make sure your special occasions are truly special.
We offer multiple tiers of rooms. Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. We also offer free wi-fi facility so that our guests can stay connected to the world during their stay with us.
Our Buffet-style restaurant is always ready to provide you with delicious dishes that are tasty as well as healthy. We take special care to ensure that you get a taste of home in every bite.
We welcome you to come and give us a chance to show you the hospitality that you deserve.
- 24/7 Front desk
- Room Service
- Kid Friendly
- Free Parking
- Airport Transportation
- Free Breakfast
- Dry Cleaning
- Soundproof Windows
- In room Coffee Maker
- Feather & Non-Allergic Pillows
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Center
- Luggage storage
- Laundry Service
- Banquet Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Conference Facilities
- Iron & Ironing Board On Request
- Safety Lockers
- Packaged Water Bottles
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year’s eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- One child under 7 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- One older child or adult is charged INR 500 per person per night in an extra bed.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
- Pets are not allowed.